Saturday, December 15, 2007

Learn by Podcasting!

Think about podcasting, creating audio and/or video files. Be ready to connect a podcast idea to what we are studying in Humanities - as part of an assignment or your chance to earn extra credit. Some possibilities include recording your thoughts about a book you have read or expressing your take on a current event in the news. Below are a few examples of podcast files that were done for chapters 1 - 3 of 'The Little Prince.' Feel free to post your comments about these chapter recordings, or share your ideas about possible podcasts for second semester!




'The Little Prince' Ch. I (3 recordings)


'The Little Prince' Ch. II (2 recordings)


'The Little Prince' Ch. III (3 recordings)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought everybody did very good. Ryo did the little prince, Paddy did nalation. I thought that was excellent idea because when someone read first paragraph, then the other read another paragraph. My group also did that. If we will do podcast in class again, I want to try to do that.
And Yuhei read clearly voice. I could hear very clearly and nicely. Jea Ill also read very clearly so Yuhei and Jea Ill's group's podcast could hear clearly. And I also thought they used many photo. So I easy to think that scene.

I thought this project was very good. It is only reading but, I think it has to read as much as we can.

Anonymous said...

I believe that most of us have great aptitude for making such videos. We have had experience, which makes our lives easier. I think that we lacked enthusiasm on the subject, but we soon caught up. Looking at chapter 2 I found that the two recordings were astonishingly different in style: the music, the pace and attitude (they were personalized). However, the common characteristic was that there was a considerable amount of noise in the background. The noises were quite distracting at times. All in all, very good recordings.